Educated at the University of Michigan and the College for Creative Studies, my work includes landscapes, portraits, works on paper, collage, collage/assemblage, found object and sculptural art. For the past 2 years I have focused on abstract painting, both landscape and intuitive abstract expressionism. I’ve also participated in multi-disciplinary workshops and private study as a California Plein Air painter.
I have spent the last 30 years as a full time fine artist. My work has been multi-disciplinary including portraits, landscapes, plein air painting, collage and assemblage. For the past 2 years I have been studying abstraction. I am currently focusing on expressing emotions and feelings by using the principles gained from those studies.
- Masters of Public Health (MPH), Johns Hopkins School of Public Health, Baltimore, MD
- BA, University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, MI
- College for Creative Studies, Detroit, MI
- Workshop/private study. Studied and worked as a California Plein Air painter for 15 years
- LAAG (Los Angeles Assemblage Group)